Young man there's no need to feel down(年轻人,不必沮丧)
I said young man pick yourself off the ground(我说,年轻人,站起来吧!)
I said young man cause you're in a new town(我说,年轻人,因为你来到了一个新世界.)
there's no need to be unhappy(你就快乐起来吧!)
Young man there's a place you can go(年轻人,有一个地方你可以去)
I said young man when you're short on your dough(我说,年轻人,当你一贫如洗)
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find(你可以待在那地儿,我敢肯定你会发现)
Many ways to have a good time(你一定会快乐无比)
Its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.(待在YMCA多快乐)
Its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.(待在YMCA多欢乐)
They have everything for you men to enjoy(你可以尽情享受那里的一切)
You can hang out with all the boys(你可以尽情地和所有男孩在一起)
Its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.(待在YMCA多快乐)
Its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.(待在YMCA多快乐)
You can get yourself cleaned you can have a good meal(你能西装革履,享受佳肴)
You can do whatever you feel(你可以做你所想的)
——选自Village People的《Y.M.C.A》。这首典型的80年代迪斯科轻快有穿满喜感,容易上头。YMCA的全称是“young mems christianas sociation”,是基督教青年会的意思,而基督教青年会事实上是给男青年提供健身和临时住所的地方。由于有很多男酮这种地方找靓仔击剑,因而被大伙儿戏称《Y.M.C.A》同志之歌。
新生购物广场响着欢快的曲子,因为这座广场迎来了每周最赚钱的星期六,各种各样的打折积分抽奖活动在吸引着无数来来往往的人们。
来到这种地方,就意味着各个店铺超市就已经准备好收割每个路过人的钱包了,没人能顶着住新生购物广场的打折力度.....铁公鸡也顶不住的!!!
克劳德拎着两个大袋子,里面全都是吃的东西或者是日用品。